Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Where is the fall season?








 Pants: Forever 21. Similar Shirt: Here.  Shoes: Aldo
Follow my blog with Bloglovin' & Instagram


So I am a little disappointed it hasn’t felt like fall here in Southern California.  Don’t get me wrong I love our long summer months in LA, but fall is my favorite season. I miss my trench coats, boots, and layering up for chilly days. So I am crossing my fingers that by Halloween we will be leaving summer weather behind us. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL PEOPLE! With fall coming, makes the wait for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas that much shorter. All I can think about is the awesome decorations and foods that are involved.  Just think about it, three of the best holidays (in my opinion) are right after each other.  Halloween and getting dressed up in costumes, Thanksgiving family dinners, and best of all, Christmas music. Admit it we all love our Christmas carols.

Now onto this outfit... 


I wanted a cute and comfortable outfit for my niece's 3rd birthday party, I will post a blog on that soon. I found these trousers at Forever 21, as if I can’t be more obsessed with this store. What mostly caught my eye were the V-shaped hems they are rocking.  If you can’t tell, I’ve been into burgundy lately. It’s just a fabulous sophisticated color that will be around plenty this fall season. Till next time!


Stay Classy, 
Pau

xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment